- Solid silicone white square section is resilient and versatile.
- It is ideal for industries where adverse temperatures are an issue – or where an inert, robust polymer is required to be exposed to extreme temperatures (-60°C to +200°C).
- Our silicone extrusions also have excellent ozone/radiation resistance, UV resistance and arc/corona resistance.
- These properties are maintained well at high and low temperatures.
- Silicone section is not suitable for contact with oils, solvents, dilute alkalis or concentrated acids.
|Sell by the metre||Yes|
|Cross Section Type||Square|
|Hardness (Shore A)||60|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||230.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-60.00|
|Elongation at break (%)||400.00|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||10.00|
|Compression Set (%)||13.00|
|Compression Set Testing Parameters||24hrs @150|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.